Welcome to ALL-FLO which is handled solely by our Alberta Office.
ALL-FLO is committed to the pursuit of designing and manufacturing the highest quality Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps available to industry.
Since the beginning in 1986, ALL-FLO engineers have used their extensive knowledge of today's engineered materials, advanced air system logic and manufacturing techniques to develop the superior group of lube-free, air operated diaphragm pumps found in their catalogue. Every pump is performance engineered and quality built to provide trouble-free service under the toughest conditions.
Double diaphragm pumps are operated by compressed air or any non-flammable compressed gas. The pumping stroke begins as air is delivered by the air distribution system, putting pressure on one diaphragm and then the opposite diaphragm. The two diaphragms are linked together by a common rod. The pumping stroke on one side is simultaneously the suction stroke on the opposing diaphragm alternately drawing fluid in one side while discharging fluid from the other side.
Advantages...Make ALL-FLO First Choice
- Pumps Anything That Will Pour
- Wide Range of Pump Types and Sizes
- Patented Lube-Free Air System
- Will Not Stall at Slow Speeds
- 100% Tested Prior to Shipment
- Runs Dry Without Damage
- Infinitely Variable Flow Rate
- Intermittent Operation or Continuous Duty
- Pumps Fluids Which Contain Particles
- Pumps High Viscosity Fluids
- Reduced Solvent Flash-Off
- Simple Modular Design
- Dual Manifold Capability for 1/4" to 1" Models
- Parts Interchangeable between Models and Sizes